After much stress, tears, and blood, the finished product came out looking like the average Sophomore work. (eh-okay)
But hey, it’s over! Who cares what place we get, we participated, got a little united and artsy, and had fun. Que slideshow.
Not as bad as I made it sound huh? We were Sherlock in case you didn’t guess, and it was definitley a challenge.
• Osh always has caution tape
• Osh doesn’t always have refrigerator boxes
• Sherlock lived on Baker St., and no, there were no double decker buses back then
• Things get much better when you’re an upperclassman
• You SO cannot do this type of thing alone, it’s important to divvy out the workload to everyone willing to help, and then thrust paintbrushes in the hands of those who aren’t
My own mother has that last one perfected and she too did a “Happy dance, throw down a Tebow, and then meme tears of joy” when my brother’s school fundraiser was over. She was the boss-lady, and she too had her share of paintbrushes to thrust in order to but this baby on. Que Slideshow.
Mom, you did a fantastic job. I was a balloon of pride and I still am. I just hope that one day, I can be as awesome of a boss-lady as you. Hey, so I might just try Homecoming again next year as a funky junior! Help me will ya mother?