Hello. My name is Sydney.
Other essential information regarding my identity can be found here:
- Not Australian (sadly)
- 5’something and a emeny to all things, spelling and grammar
- I have an irrational fear of Kanye West and cats
- Once when I was seven I wrestled a goat at a petting zoo. Goat won.
- My favorite color is “Netflix Logo Crimson”
- I appreciate the innocent endeavors of dogs and children more than any normal person should.
- Pop culture/fashion/moral Icons Include: Barb Holland, Poussey Washington, Brittany Howard, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Elizabeth Gilbert, Winston Bishop, Frida Kahlo, Amélie Poulain, & Tina Belcher (subject to change)
I started this blog as a freshman in High School because I expected I would need a platform to showcase the inevitable stories and valuable lessons from my adolescent years. My stilted crusade on adolescence has since evolved into a crusade on adulthood, although if I’m being honest, it’s all confusingly familiar territory.
Whether you came here looking for entertainment, amateur photography, pretentious advice, a friend, or if you’re here by freak accident… I’m thankful for your time dear reader and I hope you invested wisely.
Don’t forget to wipe your feet.